The following Financial Assistance Programs are provided by Ottawa TFC as a courtesy to help families needing financial support for their child (or children) to be able to play soccer and be healthy.
Ottawa TFC provides a family discount for families registering 3 or more children in the club for a single season. The discounts will be applied to children who register for the following: Grassroots Programs (not Skills Centre), U9-U18 Open/Recreational and U9-U18 Base Competitive registration ONLY.
|Register 3 children and get $105 off
|Register 4 children and get $160 off
|Register 5 children and get $225 off
|Purchase 6 children or more, contact the club
For Adult players playing in multiple open/recreational leagues at Ottawa TFC, the club offers a $50 discount to those playing in three leagues in a single season, and a $100 discount to those playing in four leagues in a single season.
A Senior discount of 10% is also offered to senior players playing in Ottawa TFC programs. To qualify, players must be 60 years of age or older in the season that they are playing in. Qualifying players are asked to please contact email@example.com prior to registering in order to receive this discount.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
- Send in your application as soon as possible as it can take up to 8 weeks to process
- Financial assistance programs do not share your financial situation with the club
- Qualifying families with players in Competitive/Academy programs may be given further financial assistance pending approval from the Board of Directors. Again, this will only be considered after the family has been successfully approved by a financial assistance application program.
STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Apply to a financial assistance program of your choice. You can apply for more than one, if needed.
- Once a confirmation email is received, fill in the Financial Assistance Form and attach this confirmation.