Goalkeeper Training U9-U18
What is Goalkeeper Training?
In this program, Ottawa TFC Goal keepers work on a weekly basis with our goalkeeping staff to develop and refine their skills in this unique position. Training focuses on technical development of each keeper, with emphasis placed on owning your area, proper diving techniques, 1v1 situations, reaction saves, effective distribution, as well as general agility.
Open to all appropriately aged keepers.
Details about the program
- Orleans - Millennium Park (2010 Trim Rd)
- Friday, 5:30pm-6:30pm (anticipated time - subject to change)
- Mid-April to mid-September
- No sessions during summer break: Saturday, July 22 to Sunday, August 6
- REGISTER NOW
What equipment does my child need?
The fee includes a green goal keeper training shirt. Players are required to wear the uniform, protective shin guards and shoes at all sessions. Goalkeeper gloves are also heavily recommended for players in this program.
Who can I contact if I have questions about:
- Brogan Engbers, Goalkeeper staff coach
- Shane Goski, Goalkeeper coach
- Registration process and/or PowerUp Portal, installments, etc.: email@example.com
- Financial assistance: See webpage for more information
Player and parent requirements
Players and parents must abide to the Ottawa TFC Return to Play Protocol and the Code of Conduct.