New Player - Evaluation Procedure
NOTE: All Competitive/Academy teams are now full.
We will be having evaluations for the 2023-2024 Fall/Winter Season.
Do not hesitate to subscribe to our newsletter for more information.
I want to join a Competitive or Academy team with Ottawa TFC.
How can I get evaluated by an Ottawa TFC Staff Coach?
CURRENT OTTAWA TFC PLAYERS
- If you were a Competitive or Academy player during the 2022-2023 Fall/Winter season, you do NOT need an evaluation.
NEW PLAYER TO OTTAWA TFC (or those coming back from taking a break)
- You are considered a new player if:
- You have never played at Ottawa TFC;
- You did not play with Ottawa TFC during the 2022-23 Fall/Winter Season;
- You played in an Open League (3v3/4v4) program during the 2022/23 Fall/Winter Season, and you wish to move up to the competitive/academy pathway.
MUST DO THE FOLLOWING
- Create an account, add a player profile in our PowerUp registration portal, if necessary;
- Register for the 2023 Competitive Evaluation Fee ($55) and BASE COMPETITIVE Fee ($245/$265);
- An invitation will be sent shortly by a staff coach inviting you to join the most appropriate current training/evaluation session;
- All players are invited to (and expected to attend) at least 2 training sessions;
- Before the start of the season, all players (and parents) will be contacted with an official invitation letter to join a competitive or academy team, or alternately, a release letter to our open/recreational programs.